Best Casino Bonus NZ
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$5000
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$2500 + 50 Extra Spins
Get up to NZ$1600 Bonus + 200 Extra Spins
Exclusive 100% bonus up to NZ$300 + 100 Extra Spins
18+. T&C Apply
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,500 + 10 Extra Spins
Players must meet the wagering requirements within 7 days of depositing to receive bonus. Wagering x3. Promotional T&Cs apply. Gamble Responsibly.
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1000 + 100 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,500
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1150 + 500 Free spins
18+. T&C Apply
NZ$100 Welcome Bonus + 200 Extra Spins
18+ T&Cs Applies
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,000 + 100 Extra Spins
18+. T&C Apply
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,500 + 150 Extra Spins + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + NZ$3,000
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,000 + 150 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to $200 + 100 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1500 + 100 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + NZ$2400 Welcome Package
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1000
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + 200 Extra Spins
NZ$1000 Welcome Package + 25 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500 + 100 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200 + 100 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to $200
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1200
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$900 + 150 Extra Spins
Welcome Bonus up to $500 + 150 Extra Spins
Terms and Conditions apply. 18+. New players only. Min deposit €20. Wagering requirement apply 35x. Offer valid for 72hr. Welcome offer bonus includes 3 deposit.
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$600 + 200 Extra Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$400
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ100 + 25 Extra Spins
10% Cashback on All Losses Every Friday
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + 200 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1000 + 1000 Extra Spins
Get daily, weekly and monthly rewards! Safe deposits and withdrawals in Nitrospeed
Get Up to NZ$1500 + 150 Extra Spins
NZ$1000 Welcome Bonus + 100 Bonus Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200 Bonus + 100 Extra Spins
10% Cashback, No Strings Attached
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500 + 30 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1000 + 200 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1000 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$300 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1500 + 300 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$400 + 200 Extra Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$450
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500
18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org
$1500 Welcome Bonus + Extra $30 Bonus
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200
18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org
Welcome Bonus of 200 Extra Spins
100% up to NZ$500 + 100 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to $200
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500 + 50 Extra Spins
NZ$500 Welcome Bonus + 200 Extra Spins
Welcome Offer up to NZ$1100 + 75 Extra Spins
Deposit NZ$10 + Play with NZ$60 OR 100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500
$1000 Bonus + 100 Bonus Spins
Guide To Online Casino Bonuses In New Zealand
What is a casino welcome package? In the fiercely competitive New Zealand market, online casino sites use welcome packages to attract new players. These casino sign-up bonuses take many forms, from a deposit bonus offer to free spins, or even a combination of the two.
Once you have registered with an online casino, it should work hard to secure your ongoing loyalty. The best casino sites will provide a loyalty or VIP program where you can earn loyalty bonuses, cashback bonus deals, bonus spins and other casino rewards as an incentive to continue playing for real money.
Claiming a casino bonus and enjoying regular casino promos may sound extremely exciting, but there are always terms and conditions attached to them. Most require you to make a deposit to unlock the bonus – the latest Free Spins No Deposit casino bonuses are an exception – and you usually need to complete wagering requirements before you can withdraw your winnings.
This article will explain how most casino bonus structures work, to help you to uncover their true value and choose the best online casino bonus for your needs.
How We Review Top Casino Bonus Offers
We compare a number of key criteria when searching for the best online casino bonus in New Zealand. First we gauge what is on offer – a deposit bonus, free spins, loyalty points, high roller bonuses or a combination thereof – and how it stacks up against the competition. Then we check the terms and conditions that are imposed before you can make a withdrawal.
We also assess the minimum and maximum bonus amount that can be triggered in the bonus package, analyse the banking options available and take note of any other restrictions, such as wagering requirement contributions and withdrawal limits.
Our expert reviewers also sign up for an account with each site, deposit real money into the account and claim the casino bonus on offer. They test the simplicity of the registration and deposit process and make sure the site will actually deliver on the bonus offer that it promises. They test the casino games, play-through requirements and the banking methods, and interact with customer support representatives to gauge their efficiency and friendliness.
Once we have all of this information, we can form an accurate assessment of the casino site and the true casino bonus value, and make recommendations from a position of strength. To protect NZ casino players, we only recommend casino bonus offers from trustworthy sites that hold a valid gambling licence from the Malta Gaming Authority or other recognised gambling bodies.
You can read a full review of each site to gauge how well it performs in terms of the casino games it provides, game quality and software, gaming experience, banking options, customer service, payout rates and security measures.
How To Find And Compare The Best Casino Bonuses
Bookmark this page to find the best casino bonus deals and the latest no deposit bonus offers. We constantly scour the market for new and exciting casino bonus offers, to help our readers gain the best value possible.
There are certain factors that you should pay attention to before deciding which casino bonus to accept. Your primary consideration will naturally be the size of the deposit bonuses offered or the number of free spins. You must also take into account the deposit bonus percentage, the deposit amount required and the wagering requirements. Only then will you arrive at the true bonus value.
For example, one casino might offer a 100% matched deposit bonus up to NZ$500, with a 35x wagering requirement. A rival online casino could offer a 200% bonus worth up to NZ$250, with an 80x wagering requirement. On balance, you might decide that the first option is more appealing, because it has a far lower rollover requirement and your chances of withdrawing cash at the end of the day will be higher.
Another example would be a casino that offers 10 no deposit free spins with 70x wagering and a NZ$10 withdrawal cap, while another offers 20 free spins with 40x wagering if you deposit NZ10. Your chances of withdrawing any winnings in the first offer are much more limited than in the second.
In an ideal world, you would enjoy a 600% matched deposit bonus, with 200 free spins thrown in, and the wagering requirements would be non-existent or minimal. However, no sensible online casino would offer such a generous bonus.
In reality, you will always have to make a compromise. The most generous casino bonus often comes with the highest rollover requirements, so you have to find the best balance possible. Fortunately, we have done the hard work for you.
We compare the casino bonus offers at hundreds of NZ online casino platforms and list the best casino bonuses on this page. We present you with the most important bonus terms in a clear and concise fashion, allowing you to make quick and effective decisions about which casino bonus to claim.
Latest Casino Bonus In New Zealand
The online casino industry is incredibly competitive, and players are thoroughly spoiled for choice. Casino operators regularly launch new sites and casino games in an effort to attract NZ players, but they must offer a compelling casino bonus if they are to compete with the major brands.
You can benefit from some extremely generous casino bonus deals if you sign up for an account with new casinos in New Zealand. You will often find that new online casinos will offer bonuses with lower than average wagering requirements. Many will also offer no deposit free spins or no deposit bonuses as well a thousands of casino games in order to attract you.
New casino platforms should provide slick software, an impressive range of casino games and all the latest innovations if they are to stand out in the ferociously competitive casino market. Combine this with attractive welcome packages, and you can see why it is well worth creating accounts with new casinos.
Established operators also work hard to protect their market share. They regularly improve their welcome bonuses, VIP programs and loyalty schemes in a bid to attract new customers, so it always pays to keep an eye on the market for the latest casino bonus.
We constantly monitor the latest casino offers promoted by new and existing operators, so you should bookmark this page to stay abreast of the best online casino bonuses.
Popular Online Casino Bonus Types
The casino bonuses available online fall into several different categories. It helps to gain a thorough understanding of each bonus type, as this helps you to find the most attractive options. These are the main types you might see on offer:
A welcome bonus is a catch-all term that describes the package that the casino will offer you if you sign up and make your first deposits. It can contain several different casino bonus types, including bonus funds, free spins, cashback or loyalty points.
- A welcome bonus can be a single deposit match, or it can be a series of bonus matches that are awarded across several deposits.
- An example of a combo package would be a casino that gives 20 free spins when you register (no deposit free spins), then gives you a 100% match bonus plus 50 free spins on your first deposit, and offers a casino bonus match on your second and third deposits, too.
- Welcome bonuses are only available to new players.
No Deposit Bonus
A no deposit casino bonus is a booster that certain sites will give you without requiring a deposit. Usually offered on registration, this type of bonus is often used to persuade players to join a new casino.
- Your no deposit bonus may be allocated automatically, or you may need to opt in or apply a bonus code to redeem it.
- A no deposit bonus allows new players to explore the casino platform, test the games and win some real money before they make their first deposits.
- Rollover requirements apply, and a deposit is usually necessary before you can withdraw any winnings from your casino bonus.
Free Spins No Deposit
A "free spins no deposit" offer is similar to a no deposit bonus and is usually offered on registration. Instead of receiving bonus funds, the casino will give you a bundle of free spins.
- Usually, you can use any winnings from your bonus spins to explore other casino games.
- You need to wager your casino winnings a certain number of times, depending on the bonus terms, before you can make a withdrawal.
- You may need a bonus code to redeem the spins.
Deposit Match Bonus
A deposit match bonus is usually one of the components of a welcome package. If you meet the eligibility criteria, and you make the required deposit, the casino will match your deposit amount by a stated percentage.
- Most welcome packages will give a bonus percentage of 100%, but the offers can range from 25% to 500%.
This bonus allows you to have a certain number of free spins on online pokie machines at a casino. Sometimes a casino will offer a combination of a deposit match bonus and free spins. For example, you might receive a 100% match bonus up to NZ$500 plus 100 free spins.
- You need to read the small print to determine the value of these free spins.
- Rollover requirements and and free spin game limitations may apply.
The method that casinos use to allocate their bonus offers can vary, and one of the most popular options is through deposit bonus codes or promo codes. Basically, a bonus code is a freebie coupon, and casinos typically use them to give away bonus funds or free spins.
- When you make your qualifying deposit, simply use your bonus code when prompted during the transaction, and your rewards will be allocated to your bonus balance.
- We have seen deposit bonus codes used in various ways. Some casinos structure their entire welcome package with bonus codes and others offer exclusive rewards through casino bonus codes that are sent via email or other private channels.
No Wager Bonus
Casino players have become a lot more knowledgeable about play-through requirements, and some casinos have capitalised on this by offering cash bonuses with no wagering requirements.
- Cashback bonuses and cash spins both fall into the no wager bonus category.
- Cashback is a percentage of any losses you may have incurred over a given period. The casino will pay your cashback into your cash balance.
- Cash spins are spins that have no rollover requirements on their winnings.
- No wager bonuses generally need to be played only once before they can be withdrawn. Winnings from no wager free spins can be withdrawn immediately.
Mobile Casino Bonus
Some online casino operators will offer unique bonuses for mobile users. Mobile gaming has soared in popularity over the past few years and many casinos now adopt a mobile-first strategy.
- You can benefit from many exciting mobile bonus offers when you wager using a smartphone or tablet.
A great casino will often dish out regular reload bonuses to keep customers loyal.
- A reload bonus is generally smaller than the casino registration bonus, but they are offered regularly.
- Reload bonuses can be offered daily, weekly or monthly. For example, you might receive a 25% deposit bonus up to NZ100 or 20 free spins if you make a deposit on the weekend.
Many online casinos have a rewards program that allows you to collect loyalty points for every wager.
- You can exchange loyalty points for a bonus code, free spins or other rewards.
- Loyalty points also define your player status, and the more you collect, the better the rewards will be.
Players that place large wagers or a high volume of wagers should benefit from a VIP program. VIPs can expect:
- Tailored casino bonuses
- Improved customer service
- Expedited payouts
- Hospitality invites and much more.
Live Casino Bonus Offers
Live Casino reproduces the thrill of the casino floor by putting you in contact with a live dealer, who will be based in a studio or a land-based casino.
- Several sites offer specific live casino bonus packages.
- You can wager real money on popular table games and other exciting games, while interacting with the dealer and your fellow players.
You will occasionally find short-term promotions tied to calendar events, days of the week or new pokie releases.
- Sometimes software providers bankroll promotions when they release a new game in a bid to generate publicity.
- You can often benefit from free spins, bonus credit or prize draws.
Refer a Friend
Many casinos will reward you for encouraging friends and family to sign up. The bonus amount that you receive will generally be tied to the amount your friend deposits.
Understanding First Deposit Bonuses
This casino registration bonus is tied to the first deposit you make at a particular online casino. The amount of bonus credit you receive depends upon the amount you deposit. For example, you might see a 100% match bonus up to NZ$100. If you deposit NZ$100 of your own money, you will unlock the full bonus amount, giving you NZ$200 to play with.
There is generally a minimum amount that you must deposit in order to qualify for this bonus. The minimum deposit amount can range from NZ$1 to more than NZ50. If it is NZ$20, for example, you would receive NZ$40 to wager on casino games when you trigger a 100% matched deposit bonus.
How Do Free Spins Bonuses Work?
Several casinos will offer you free spins when you register. It essentially allows you to test drive a casino without having to risk your own money. The free spins will often be limited to just one particular pokie or a small handful of pokies.
The free spins will generally be worth the lowest possible stake on a particular pokie. For example, if you are given 30 free spins on Starburst, you can spin the reels 30 times with a wager of NZ$0.10 for each spin. Some casinos offer bonus spins with higher values, which can have a big impact on your winnings.
Once you have played your free spins, your winnings will be added to your balance. Free spin winnings are normally treated as a casino bonus, and subject to wagering requirements before you can make a cash withdrawal.
Receiving a Casino Bonus Without Depositing
It is well worth taking advantage of the latest no deposit bonus offers, because they give you a chance to wager without risk. You will not have to deposit your own money, and can essentially play for free. Any winnings will generally be subject to onerous rollover requirements before you can make a cash withdrawal, but it is possible to win real money with a no deposit bonus.
It begs the question, why will a casino offer a no deposit casino bonus? It gives the casino an opportunity to show off its games, in the hope that you will be impressed by the casino platform and become a long-term customer.
A no deposit casino bonus typically takes the form of free spins. You might be given 20 free spins to see what you think of the casino. Some casinos will give you free casino credits instead. If you win, you can withdraw your winnings once you have completed the rollover requirements.
No deposit bonuses are always worth seeking out, and you can find all the latest NZ casino bonus deals for mobile casino and desktop by bookmarking this page.
Advantages of Joining a VIP/Loyalty Program
Most online casinos will reward your ongoing loyalty by allowing you to rack up points as you play. For example, you might receive 1 point for every NZ$1 you bet on video poker and 5 points for every NZ$1 you bet on pokies. You can then exchange these points for rewards, such as a loyalty bonus, free bets, free spins, event tickets and other exciting prizes. A really generous loyalty program can make the difference between earning a profit or incurring a loss over the course of the year.
If you place a high volume of bets or you are classed as a high roller, you should qualify for VIP treatment. This typically tiered, and depends on the amount you wager. VIP benefits include:
- Cashback on bets
- High roller bonuses
- Quicker withdrawals
- Lower play-through requirements
- A personal account manager
- Birthday gifts
- Tickets to concerts or sporting events
- Gadgets and luxury goods
Why You Should Always Read Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
Online casinos love to shout about how generous and exciting their bonuses are, but there is always a catch. There will be rollover requirements imposed upon the bonuses, and these are generally buried in the terms and conditions. It is therefore imperative that you scrutinise the bonus terms and conditions before determining how attractive the various casino bonus packages actually are.
We will explain wagering requirements in more detail in the subsequent section, but there are plenty of other factors to look out for. These include game eligibility, minimum deposits, maximum bonus caps, bet sizes, maximum win amounts, time limits and withdrawal limits.
If you do not read the terms and conditions properly, you could be in for a nasty surprise further down the line. You might find that your bonus has expired, or you might not be able to withdraw as much as you thought you were entitled to. In some cases, you may also miss out on your bonus completely if you don't use a deposit code.
You should also avoid any casinos that do not clearly display the bonus terms and conditions. The best casino bonus deals provide clear links to the fine print. If you do not see terms and conditions, you should walk away, as it could be an unlicensed online casino or a site that will deny payment when you try to make a withdrawal.
Casino Source only recommends legitimate, trustworthy online casinos, and the latest bonuses you find on this page are all above board, with no bogus terms.
What are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements refer to the number of times you will have to wager your bonus credit before it becomes eligible for withdrawal. They are also known as rollover requirements or play-through requirements.
These requirements have a significant impact on the value of a bonus. For example, you might receive a NZ$100 casino bonus with a 35x wagering requirement. This means you will need to play the bonus 35 times before you can make a withdrawal. The same bonus amount with 70x wagering will double the amount that you have to bet before you can claim your winnings.
Rollover requirements are designed to protect casinos from bonus abuse. Without these requirements, you could simply deposit NZ$100, receive NZ$100 in free credit, withdraw NZ$200 and walk away with a tidy profit. It also gives the casino time to sell itself to you. The hope is that you will fall in love with the casino while playing through your match bonus credit 35 times, and remain a long-term customer.
>Not all casino games contribute 100% towards play-through requirements. Although slots can deliver massive payouts, table games like blackjack and roulette have a lower house edge if the player understands good strategy. For this reason, table games may contribute very little or nothing at all to the rollover requirements.
Generally, video slots count 100% towards the play-through requirements. However, you might find that roulette only contributes 10%. It means that for every NZ$10 you wager on roulette, only NZ$1 of that counts towards fulfilling these requirements. In this example, a roulette player who claims a NZ$100 bonus with a 35x rollover would need to wager NZ$35,000 before making a withdrawal because roulette only contributes 10% to the requirements.
Finding Bonuses for Individual Casino Games
You will often notice that casinos tie bonuses to certain games. It could be designed to promote that particular game, or it could be because it is a relatively low variance game that would not cost the casino much to offer a bonus on it. Some of the most popular games for bonus spins are Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Jack and the Beanstalk and Twin Spin.
New games are often promoted with free spins, so look out for the newly launched pokies. The game developer may help to fund these bonus spin bundles – for instance, you might find no deposit NetEnt casino bonuses if NetEnt has released an exciting new pokie.
Sometimes a casino will give you a choice between two or three different welcome bonuses. Casino players can benefit from the ability to tailor bonuses to their requirements. You might also be able to choose between a live casino bonus, deposit match bonuses for mobile and so on, depending on the type of games you like to play.
Casino Bonus Deposit Options
Most casino bonus types will be triggered when you make a real money deposit. You should have a variety of deposit methods available if you choose one of the top NZ casinos.
The most common payment methods include: a debit or credit card, an e-wallet such as Neteller, Skrill or PayPal, a wire transfer, a prepaid voucher like a PaySafeCard, a prepaid card provider like GiroPay, or slightly more niche options such as Sofort, Trustly, SEPA, Zimpler, Siru, Boku and EntroPay. Some online casinos will accept cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ripple and Tether as deposit methods too.
You should note that some casino bonus terms specifically exclude deposits made through Neteller or Skrill, and some casinos exclude all cryptocurrencies. If you want to claim the casino deposit bonus, make sure your chosen payment method will not disqualify your deposit.
Your best bet is to use a debit card for your initial deposit and then switch to an e-wallet for subsequent deposits. Many players like to use PayPal, but some online casinos do not accept it, so you can check out a list of all the best PayPal casinos.
Step-by-Step Guide to Getting an Online Casino Bonus
Claiming the latest casino bonuses is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Use Casino Source to identify the best and most reputable online casinos that offer the best casino bonuses in New Zealand.
- Sign up with your personal details, choose a password, verify your email address and provide proof of ID.
- Read the terms and conditions thoroughly.
- If necessary, use the relevant bonus code to claim your bonus funds, or opt in to claim the bonus if the casino requires this step.
- Make a deposit using your preferred payment method. You will then unlock the welcome bonus and the funds will be credited.
🎰Do new New Zealand casinos offer better casino bonuses?
- New casinos must work hard to carve out a share of the competitive New Zealand gambling market, and many offer extremely attractive casino bonus and spins packages in order to attract new customers. If you are a NZ player, you should regularly visit this page to discover the latest bonus codes, spins and other promos that new casinos are offering. Choose the right casino and you can get yourself a great bonus and anything from 10 free spins to 200 free spins (or more) at very favourable terms.
🎰Are there specific mobile casino bonuses?
- Many mobile casino will offer specific bonuses to players. Mobile gambling has increased exponentially in New Zealand over the past decade, so many online casino operators now create exclusive promotions for their mobile platforms. You can get anything from 10 free spins for registering on mobile to casino bonus money and as many as 150 free spins or more when you deposit.
🎰Are Live Casino Bonuses different than the regular ones?
- Live dealer play has been a monumental development for the online casino sector, and operators encourage you to give it a whirl by offering exciting promotions. You can occasionally find specific live casino bonuses, but they generally follow the same format as regular online casino bonuses. You deposit your own money and then receive free credit in the form of a match deposit bonus, and you can make a withdrawal once you have fulfilled the wagering requirements.
🎰Where do I find low wagering casino bonuses?
- Low wagering casino bonuses are hugely appealing because the player stands a better chance of walking away with a profit. Casino Source will always clearly state the terms and rollover requirements attached to every bonus offer and no deposit free spins package. That way you can easily find a casino bonus or bonus spins with no or low wagering obligations.
🎰Can I get a lot of free spins as part of the casino bonus?
- Online casinos will regularly throw in several free spins alongside a generous match deposit welcome bonus. You can often receive up to 100 free spins when you trigger a sign-up bonus, and the casino may give you 20 free spins or more with each reload bonus. The best online casino platforms will also give you bonus spins on new and existing pokies throughout the year in order to reward loyal customers.
🎰Can I withdraw my casino bonus winnings?
- Your casino bonus winnings will normally be added to your account balance, and then you can only withdraw any winnings after completing the wagering requirements. If there is a 40x wagering requirement, you will have to play the balance through 40 times before you can withdraw bonus winnings. Occasionally you can withdraw casino bonus winnings without onerous wagering requirements, but that is very rare.
🎰Can I claim multiple bonuses at the same online casino?
- You will generally be limited to just one welcome bonus at an online casino. Some offer a range of bonuses for you to choose from – for example, a 200% match deposit bonus plus 100 free spins with a 40x rollover, or a 100% match deposit bonus plus 50 free spins with a 25x rollover – and allow you to decide. You can then enjoy ongoing loyalty rewards and reload bonuses, but if you want multiple welcome bonuses, you will have to sign up accounts for multiple online casinos.
🎰Can I get many welcome bonuses from different casinos?
- You most certainly can. Many players like to sign up for accounts with a wide range of rival casinos in order to benefit from a multitude of casino bonuses, no deposit bonuses, free spins and so on. It also means you will have a huge range of online casino games to choose from, so taking welcome bonuses at different casinos is recommended, but always stick to the safe, trustworthy operators listed on this page.
🎰What if a casino bonus looks too good to be true?
- If a casino bonus looks too good to be true, it probably is. Make sure you check that the operator has a valid licence from a gambling body like the Malta Gaming Authority. Legitimate online casinos also offer bonuses that are a lot less exciting than they initially sound. You might be captivated by a 600% matched deposit bonus, but then you read the terms and realise it comes with a 200x wagering requirement, meaning your chances of ever withdrawing money are slim to none. A 100% match deposit bonus with more sensible wagering requirements would actually be more lucrative in that case.
🎰Is a bigger casino bonus always better?
- Absolutely not – you must also factor in the wagering requirements, spins and bonus combination, game eligibility and withdrawal limits before deciding how lucrative a casino bonus actually is. A 200% bonus up to NZ$500 plus 150 free spins can often be more attractive than a 100% matched deposit bonus up to NZ$1,500 plus 200 free spins if the terms and conditions are more favourable.
🎰How do I find New Zealand casino bonus codes?
- When you first land on the homepage of a casino site, you should be presented with its latest casino bonus package. If it is required to claim the bonus, the bonus code should be displayed prominently alongside it. You can then enter the bonus code when signing up in order to capitalise on the best online casino bonuses in New Zealand.
🎰What is a sticky bonus?
- A sticky bonus glues your deposit amount to your bonus amount and attaches the wagering requirements to the overall sum. A non-sticky bonus keeps the money you deposit separate from the bonus credit you unlock, meaning you can cash out your own money, while the bonus money is subject to wagering requirements. Most of the latest casino bonuses are sticky, but you can find this out in the terms and conditions.
🎰What is a forfeitable casino bonus?
- A forfeitable casino bonus requires you to play with your real money before playing with the bonus money. If you win big with the money you deposited, you can choose to forfeit the bonus and withdraw your winnings without worrying about wagering requirements. Forfeitable bonuses are attractive, and this term will be highlighted in the terms and conditions if relevant.
🎰What does an exclusive casino bonus mean?
- An exclusive casino bonus is a tailored promotion offered to a certain player or group of players. It can often be triggered by signing up via a specific affiliate site. For example, an online casino might offer a 100% welcome deposit, but it might also give an exclusive 150 free spins bundle to readers of a certain magazine for a limited period of time.
Casino Bonuses FAQ
- New Zealand Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.govt.nz)
- Gambling Helpline New Zealand (www.gamblinghelpline.co.nz)
- eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance) (www.ecogra.org)
- Te Tari Taiwhenua | Department of Internal Affairs (www.dia.govt.nz/Gambling)
- Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt)