Best Casino Bonuses New Zealand
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,500 + 10 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,500
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,000 + 150 Extra Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$2500 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,000 + 100 Extra Spins
18+. T&C Apply
EXCLUSIVE: 100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,500 + 200 Zee Spins + 500 Zee Points
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1150 + 500 Free spins
18+. T&C Apply
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$5000
100% up to $1000+ 150 Extra Spins
NZ$100 Welcome Bonus + 200 Extra Spins
18+ T&Cs Applies
NZ$1000 Welcome Bonus + 100 Bonus Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + NZ$2400 Welcome Package
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1000
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + 200 Extra Spins
NZ$1000 Welcome Package + 25 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200 + 100 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1200
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$900 + 150 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$600 + 200 Extra Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$400
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ100 + 25 Extra Spins
10% Cashback on All Losses Every Friday
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + 200 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to $1000 + 1000 Extra Spins
Get daily, weekly and monthly rewards! Safe deposits and withdrawals in Nitrospeed
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1000 + 100 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1500 + 100 Extra Spins
110 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200 Bonus + 100 Extra Spins
10% Cashback, No Strings Attached
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500 + 30 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1000 + 200 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1000 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$300 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$100 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1500 + 300 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$400 + 200 Extra Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$450
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$500
18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org
Guide to Online Casino Bonuses in New Zealand
What is a casino welcome bonus or a casino registration bonus? Ambitious online casino operators regularly promote welcome bonuses as they bid to drum up new business in the fiercely competitive New Zealand market. These sign-up bonuses take many forms, from a matched deposit bonus to free spins, and you can even find some exciting no deposit casino bonus. Once you have registered with an online casino, it should work hard to secure your ongoing loyalty. The best online casinos will do so by offering a wealth of high-quality casino games, slick software and so on, but they should also offer you ongoing bonuses and provide a VIP or loyalty program as an added incentive.
Many of these casino sign-up bonuses and ongoing bonuses sound extremely exciting. However, they generally come with several catches attached to them. Most require you to deposit your own money before you can unlock the bonus – the latest New Zealand no deposit casino bonuses are an exception – and you will also have to complete wagering requirements before you can actually withdraw cash from your account.
It is therefore vital that you arm yourself with a thorough understanding of how online casino bonuses work. This article will explain the mechanics that underpin the various casino bonuses available for New Zealand players, and help you uncover the true value of each bonus before pointing you in the direction of the best online casino bonus.
How we review Top Casino Bonuses
We compare a number of key criteria when searching for the best online casino bonus in New Zealand. First we gauge what is on offer – bonus credit, free spins, loyalty points or a combination thereof – and how it stacks up against the competition. Then we delve into the conditions that are imposed before you can make a withdrawal.
We also assess the minimum and maximum bonus amount that can be triggered in each case, analyse the deposit methods on casino offers and take note of any other restrictions, such as wagering requirement contributions and withdrawal limits. Once we have all of this information, we can judge the true bonus on offer in each case, and make recommendations from a position of strength.
Our expert reviewers also sign up for an account with each site, deposit money into the account and take the casino bonuses on offer. They test how easy the process is and make sure the site will actually deliver upon the bonuses that it promises. They test the play through requirements and the banking methods, and interact with customer service representatives to see how helpful and knowledgeable they are when it comes to the online casino sign-up bonuses.
We will also only recommend the latest casino bonuses from trustworthy sites that hold a Malta Gaming Authority licence. You can read a full review of each site to gauge how well it performs in terms of game variety, game quality, user experience, banking methods, customer service, software options, payout rates and security measures, alongside how attractive the casino bonuses it offers are.
How to Find and Compare the Best Casino Bonuses
Bookmark this page to find the latest casino bonuses and the latest no deposit casino bonuses that New Zealand players can benefit from. We constantly scour the market for new and exciting casino bonus, helping our readers gain the best value possible. It pays to sign up for multiple online casino accounts, as that ensures will you enjoy several bonuses and have a huge range of games to choose from, so we will always shine a light on great new sites featuring the best casino bonuses.
There are certain factors that you should pay attention to before deciding which are the best online casino bonuses. Your primary consideration will naturally be the size of the matched deposit bonus or the number of free spins on casino offers. A 200% bonus immediately sounds more impressive than a 50% bonus, but that is not always the case. You must also take into account the maximum bonus amount that you are entitled to, and the wagering requirements. Only then will you arrive at the true bonus that is up for grabs.
For example, one casino might offer a 100% matched deposit worth up to NZ$500, with a 35x wagering requirement. A rival online casino could offer a 200% matched deposit bonus worth up to NZ$250, with an 80x wagering requirement. On balance, you might decide that the first option is more appealing, because it has a far lower wagering requirement and your chances of withdrawing cash at the end of the day will be higher.
In an ideal world, you would enjoy a 600% matched deposit bonus, with 200 free spins thrown in, and the wagering requirements would be non-existent or minimal. However, no sensible online casino would offer such a generous bonus. In fact, if you were presented with such an offer, it should set alarm bells ringing, as it could well be a scam. In reality, you will always have to make a compromise. You generally find that the most generous casino bonus come with the highest rollover requirements, so you have to work hard to find the best balance possible.
Fortunately, we have done the hard work for you. We compare the best casino bonus on offer at hundreds of sites targeting New Zealand players. We then list all the most attractive casino offers on this page. Our experts will also delve into the small print and present you with the most important bonus terms in a clear and concise fashion, allowing you to make quick and effective decisions about which casino bonus to take advantage of.
Latest Casino Bonus in New Zealand
New Zealand boasts the world’s most sophisticated and competitive online casino market, and players are thoroughly spoiled for choice. Ambitious operators regularly launch new online casino sites in an effort to carve out a share of the lucrative New Zealand market, but they must offer compelling casino bonus if they are to compete with the major players. That means you will benefit from some extremely generous casino bonus if you sign up for an account with new casino sites in New Zealand.
You will often find that new online casinos will offer bonuses with lower than average wagering requirements. Many will offer no deposit casino bonuses in order to lure you in. These sites will also need to provide slick software, an impressive range of games and all the latest innovations if they are to stand out in the ferociously competitive New Zealand market, so it is well worth signing up for accounts with new casino sites.
However, the established operators also work hard to protect their market share. They regularly improve their welcome bonuses and loyalty schemes in a bid to attract new customers, so it always pays to keep an eye on the market for the latest casino bonus. We constantly monitor the latest casino bonuses promoted by new and existing operators, so you should bookmark this page to stay abreast of the best online casino bonuses.
Most Popular Types of Online Casino Bonuses
The online casino bonuses at your disposal fall into several different categories. It helps to gain a thorough understanding of each type of online casino bonus, as this helps you to seize upon the most attractive options. These are the key bonus types you might see on offer:
- This is a key marketing tool that online casinos use in a bid to attract new players. You generally have to deposit some of your own money in order to unlock the bonus, so it is widely referred to as a matched deposit bonus. For example, you might find a 100% welcome bonus up to NZ$200. That means you would receive NZ$400 to play with if you deposited NZ$200 of your own money. A 200% welcome bonus up to NZ$500 would see you given NZ$750 to play with if you deposited NZ$250 of your own money. Just remember to check the wagering requirements and read the small print before deciding which of the top casino bonus to accept.
- This bonus allows you to have a certain number of free spins on online pokie machines at a casino. Sometimes a casino will offer a combination of a matched deposit bonus and free spins. For example, you might receive a 100% welcome bonus up to NZ$500 plus 50 extra spins. Once again, you need to read the small print to determine the value of these free spins, the wagering requirements and any limitations on the games that the free spins can be used on.
- Casino sites will often dish out reload bonuses to keep customers loyal. It is generally smaller than the casino registration bonus, but it gives you an added incentive to keep playing. For example, you might receive a 100% welcome bonus up to NZ$500 plus 30 free spins when you sign up for a new account at a particular online casino. You might then earn a 25% matched deposit bonus worth up to NZ$800 plus another 25 free spins when you make your second deposit. The casino might then offer you a 50% matched deposit bonus up to NZ$200 plus 50 free spins on your third deposit.
- Many online casinos allow you to collect loyalty points as you play. You can then exchange these loyalty points for free bets, free spins or other exciting rewards. This is another tool designed to keep customers loyal, and it is worth scrutinising the loyalty scheme on casino offers, as it can help you make an overall profit when playing.
- Players that place large wagers or a high volume of wagers should benefit from a VIP programme. VIPs can expect tailored bonuses, improved customer service, expedited payouts, hospitality invites and much more.
Mobile Casino Bonus
- Some online casino operators will offer unique bonuses for mobile users. Mobile gaming has soared in popularity over the past few years and many casinos now adopt a mobile-first strategy, so you can benefit from many exciting mobile casino bonuses and mobile casino no deposit bonuses when using a smartphone or tablet.
Live Casino Bonuses
- The advent of live dealer play has revolutionised online casino gaming in New Zealand. It reproduces the thrill of the casino floor by putting you in contact with a live dealer, who will be based in a studio or a land-based casino. You can then play all manner of table games and other exciting games, while interacting with the dealer and your fellow players. Several sites offer specific live casino bonuses to encourage players to join the revolution.
- You will occasionally find short-term promotions tied to calendar events, days of the week or new pokies. Sometimes software providers bankroll promotions when they release a new game in a bid to generate publicity and encourage players to experiment with it. You can often benefit from free spins, bonus credit or prize draws.
Refer a Friend
- Many casinos will reward you for encouraging friends and family to sign up for an account. The bonus you receive will generally be tied to the amount your friend deposits.
Understanding First Deposit Bonuses
This casino registration bonus is tied to the first deposit you make when signing up for a new account at a particular online casino. The amount of bonus credit you receive depends upon the amount you deposit. For example, you might see a 100% match bonus up to NZ$100. If you deposit NZ$100 of your own money, you will unlock a NZ$100 bonus, giving you NZ$200 to play with. There is generally a minimum amount that you must deposit in order to qualify for this bonus. If it is NZ$20, you would receive NZ$40 to play with when you trigger a 100% matched deposit bonus. You will then need to play this credit through a certain number of times before you can make a withdrawal. This process is known as completing the wagering requirement, which we will explain in greater detail further down the page.
How Do Free Spins Bonuses Work?
Several casinos will offer you free spins when you sign up for an account. It essentially allows you to test drive a casino without having to risk your own money. The free spins will often be limited to just one particular pokie or a small handful of pokies. You should see a “Free Spins” icon displayed on the game window for eligible pokies. If you click “Play” within that widget it will trigger a free spins session.
The free spins will generally be worth the lowest possible stake on a particular pokie. For example, if you are given 30 free spins on Starburst, you can spin the pokie 30 times at a stake of NZ$0.10. Once you have used all of your free spins, any money you win will be added to your account balance. Sometimes it will take the form of cash, but it normally takes the form of a casino bonus, which is subject to wagering requirements before you can actually make a cash withdrawal.
Receiving a Casino Bonus Without Depositing
Some ambitious casino sites will offer no deposit casino bonuses in order to attract new customers. It is well worth taking advantage of the latest no deposit casino bonuses, because it gives you a chance to enjoy a risk-free bet. You will not have to deposit your own money, and can essentially play for free. Any winnings will generally be subject to onerous rollover requirements before you can make a cash withdrawal, but it is possible to earn real money and withdraw it without making a deposit.
It begs the question, why do casinos provide a no deposit casino bonus? Many believe that getting the customer through the door is half the battle. It gives them an opportunity to show off their wares, in the hope that you will be impressed by the casino platform and become a long-term customer. You will often find mobile casino no deposit bonuses among the list of the latest casino bonuses. No deposit bonuses are always worth seeking out, and you can find all the latest New Zealand no deposit casino bonuses by bookmarking this page.
The best no deposit casino bonus typically take the form of free spins. You might be given 30 free spins to see what you think of the casino. Some casinos will actually give you free credit. You might be given NZ$10 in risk-free bets. If you lose, you can walk away without having risked any of your own money. If you win, you can keep playing and hope that you complete the wagering requirements, at which point you can make a withdrawal.
Advantages of Joining a VIP/Loyalty Programme
Most online casinos will reward your ongoing loyalty by allowing you to rack up points as you play. For example, you might receive 1 point for every NZ$1 you bet on video poker or table games and 5 points for every NZ$1 you bet on pokies. You can then exchange these points for rewards, such as free bets, free spins, event tickets and other exciting prizes. A really generous loyalty programme can make the difference between earning a profit or incurring a loss over the course of the year.
If you place a high volume of bets or you are classed as a high roller, you should qualify for VIP treatment. This typically tiered, so you could become a Silver, Gold or Platinum member depending on the amount you wager. VIP benefits include:
- Cashback on bets
- Quicker withdrawals
- Specific tailored bonuses
- Lower wagering requirements
- A personal account manager
- Birthday gifts
- Tickets to concerts or sporting events
- Gadgets and luxury goods
Why You Should Always Read Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions
Online casinos love to shout about how generous and exciting their bonuses are, but there is always a catch. There will be wagering requirements imposed upon the bonuses, and these are generally buried in the terms and conditions. It is therefore imperative that you scrutinise the bonus terms and conditions before determining how attractive the various casino bonuses and no deposit casino bonuses actually are.
We will explain wagering requirements in more detail in the subsequent section, but there are plenty of other factors to look out for. These include game eligibility, minimum deposits, maximum bonus caps, bet sizes, maximum win amounts, time limits and withdrawal limits. If you do not read the terms and conditions properly, you could be in for a nasty surprise further down the line. You might find that your bonus has expired, or you might not be able to withdraw as much as you thought you were entitled to.
You should also avoid any online casinos that do not clearly display the bonus terms and conditions. The best New Zealand casino bonus and the best no deposit casino bonus provide clear links to the fine print. If you do not see terms and conditions, you should walk away, as it could be an unlicensed online casino or a site that will deny payment when you try to make a withdrawal. Casino Source only recommends legitimate, trustworthy online casinos, and the latest casino bonuses you find on this page are all above board, with no bogus terms.
What are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements refer to the number of times you will have to wager your bonus credit before it becomes eligible for withdrawal. They are also known as rollover requirements or play through requirements. For example, you might find a 35x wagering requirement attached to a NZ$100 welcome bonus when you are searching for the best online casino bonus. This means you will need to play the bonus 35 times – which is equivalent to NZ$3,500 worth of bets –before you can think about making a cash withdrawal.
Wagering requirements are designed to protect online casinos from bonus abuse. If there were no wagering requirements, you could simply deposit NZ$100, receive NZ$100 in free credit, withdraw NZ$200 and walk away with a tidy profit. It also gives the casino time to sell itself to you. The hope is that you will fall in love with the casino while playing through your bonus credit 35 times, and remain a long-term customer.
You should also bear in mind that not all casino games contribute 100% towards wagering requirements. You will often find that the majority of video pokies count 100% towards completing requirements. However, you might find that roulette only contributes 10%. It means that for every NZ$10 you wager, only NZ$1 of that counts towards fulfilling your wagering requirements. You would therefore need to place NZ$35,000 worth of wagers before you could make a withdrawal if you had a NZ$100 bonus with a 35x rollover and your game of choice only made up 10% of the requirement. Some casino sites do not allow table games to contribute to the requirement at all, so it is vital that you read the small print.
Finding Bonuses for Individual Casino Games
You will often notice that casinos tie bonuses to certain games. It could be designed to promote that particular game, or it could be because it is a relatively low variance game that would not cost the casino much to offer a bonus on it. Starburst, Gonzo’s Quest, Jack and the Beanstalk and Twin Spin are common games that you will find tied to the latest casino bonuses. Seasonal pokie bonuses are often linked to a particular game, so look out for the newly launched pokies.
The game developer may help to fund these top casino bonuses – for instance, you might find no deposit NetEnt casino bonuses if NetEnt has released an exciting new pokie. Sometimes you can choose between two or three different welcome offers at a site that offers the best casino bonuses. New Zealand players can benefit from the ability to tailor bonuses to their requirements. You might also be able to choose between live casino bonuses, mobile casino bonuses and so on, depending on the type of games you like to play.
Casino Bonus Deposit Options
The best online casino bonuses in New Zealand will be triggered when you deposit your own money into an account. You should be able to choose from a wide array of deposit methods if you choose one of the best online casinos. The payment methods include: a debit or credit card, an e-wallet such as Neteller, Skrill or PayPal, a wire transfer, a prepaid voucher like a PaySafeCard, a prepaid card provider like GiroPay, or slightly more niche options such as Sofort, Trustly, SEPA, Zimpler, Siru, Boku and EntroPay. Some online casinos will accept cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ripple and Tether as deposit methods too.
You should note that you will typically be unable to claim the latest casino bonuses if you use Skrill or Neteller as a deposit method. This is designed to prevent bonus abuse. E-wallets like Skrill and Neteller afford bettors a certain degree of anonymity, which means they can keep claiming the sign-up casino deposit bonuses. These bonuses are supposed to be limited to new players, so most online casinos will not allow you to claim a welcome bonus if you use these e-wallets. Your best bet is to use a debit card for your initial deposit and then switch to an e-wallet for subsequent deposits. Many players like to use PayPal, but some online casinos do not accept it, so you can check out a list of all the best PayPal casinos.
Step-by-Step Guide to Signing Up for Online Casino Bonuses
Claiming the latest casino bonuses is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Use Casino Source to identify the best and most reputable online casinos that offer the best online casino bonuses in New Zealand.
- Sign up with your personal details, choose a password, verify your email address and provide proof of ID.
- Read the terms and conditions thoroughly. Look out for wagering requirements, game eligibility, minimum deposits, maximum bonus caps, bet sizes, maximum win amounts, time limits and withdrawal limits to gain a full picture of the restrictions imposed upon the bonus.
- Input the relevant bonus code when you make your first deposit. If you do not enter the promo code, you could miss out on the latest casino bonuses. Some casinos will not require a code, but most do.
- Make a deposit using your preferred method. Remember it is best to avoid Skrill or Neteller for your initial deposit. You will then unlock the welcome bonus and the funds will be credited to your account. You can make a withdrawal once you have completed the wagering requirements. You will then be able to receive reload bonuses and other ongoing promotions.
🎰Do new New Zealand casinos offer better casino bonuses?
- New casinos must work hard to carve out a share of the competitive New Zealand market, and many offer extremely attractive casino bonuses in order to attract new customers. You should regularly visit this page to discover the latest casino bonuses new casinos are offering New Zealand players. You can often benefit from some of the best no deposit casino bonuses when signing up for an account with a new casino. However, established online casinos also seek to protect their market share by offering exciting bonuses too, so you can enjoy all manner of promotions if you sign up for multiple accounts.
🎰Are there specific mobile casino bonuses?
- Many mobile casino will offer specific bonuses to players. Mobile use has increased exponentially in New Zealand over the past decade, so many online casino operators now pour most of their efforts into their mobile platforms. They will then offer special mobile casino bonuses to encourage players to enjoy the games in that format.
🎰Are Live Casino Bonuses different than the regular ones?
- Live dealer play has been a monumental development for the online casino sector, and operators encourage you to give it a whirl by offering exciting bonuses. You can occasionally find specific live casino bonuses, but they generally follow the same format as regular online casino bonuses. You deposit your own money and then receive free credit in the form of a match deposit bonus, and you can make a withdrawal once you have fulfilled the wagering requirements.
🎰Where do I find low wagering casino bonuses?
- Low wagering casino bonuses are hugely appealing to players, because you stand a better chance of walking away with a profit. Casino Source will always clearly the wagering requirements attached to all the latest casino bonuses and the latest no deposit casino bonuses. That way you can easily find the bonuses with a 5x rollover or 10x rollover within the list of the best online casino bonuses in New Zealand.
🎰Can I get a lot of free spins as part of the casino bonus?
- Online casinos will regularly throw in several free spins alongside a generous match deposit welcome bonus. You can often receive up to 100 free spins when you trigger a sign-up bonus, and then you will be given more free spins with each reload bonus. The best online casino sites will also give you free spins on new and existing pokies throughout the year in order to reward loyal customers.
🎰Can I withdraw my casino bonus winnings?
- Your casino bonus winnings will normally be added to your account balance, and then you can only withdraw any winnings after completing the wagering requirements. If there is a 40x wagering requirement, you will have to play the balance through 40 times before you can withdraw bonus winnings. Occasionally you can withdraw bonus winnings without onerous wagering requirements, but that is very rare.
🎰Can I claim multiple bonuses at the same online casino?
- You will generally be limited to just one welcome bonus at an online casino. Some offer a range of bonuses for you to choose from – for example, a 200% match deposit bonus with a 40x rollover or a 100% match deposit bonus with a 25x rollover – and allow you to decide. You can then enjoy ongoing loyalty rewards and reload bonuses, but if you want multiple welcome bonuses, you will have to sign up accounts for multiple online casinos.
🎰Can I get many welcome bonuses from different casinos?
- You most certainly can. Many players like to sign-up for accounts with a wide range of rival casinos in order to benefit from a multitude of casino bonuses, no deposit bonuses, free spins and so on. It also means you will have a huge range of online casino games to choose from, so taking welcome bonuses at different casinos is recommended, but always stick to the safe, trustworthy operators listed on this page.
🎰What if a casino bonus looks too good to be true?
- If a casino bonus looks too good to be true, it probably is. There is a chance that it could be a scam, so make sure you check that the operator has a Malta Gaming Authority licence. Legitimate online casinos also offer bonuses that are a lot less exciting than they initially sound. You might be captivated by a 600% matched deposit bonus, but then you read the terms and conditions and realise it comes with a 200x wagering requirement, and that games only contribute 5% to the requirement, meaning your chances of ever withdrawing money are slim to none. A 100% match deposit bonus with more sensible wagering requirements would actually be more lucrative in that case.
🎰Is a bigger casino bonus always better?
- Absolutely not – you must also factor in the wagering requirements, play through contributions, game eligibility and withdrawal limits before deciding how lucrative a casino bonus actually is. A 100% matched deposit bonus up to NZ$500 can often be more attractive than a 200% matched deposit bonus up to NZ$1,000 if the terms and conditions are more favourable.
🎰How do I find New Zealand casino bonus codes?
- When you first land on the homepage of a casino site, you should be presented with the latest casino bonuses on offer. If you cannot see them displayed, search for the “Promotions” section. The code for each bonus should be displayed prominently alongside it. You can then enter the code when signing up in order to capitalise in the best online casino bonuses in New Zealand. The best no deposit casino bonuses may also require a promo code.
🎰What is a sticky bonus?
- A sticky bonus glues your deposit money to your bonus money and attaches the wagering requirements to the overall sum. A non-sticky bonus keeps the money you deposit separate from the bonus credit you unlock, meaning you can cash out your own money, while the bonus money is subject to wagering requirements. Most of the latest casino bonuses are sticky, but you can find this out in the terms and conditions.
🎰What is a forfeitable casino bonus?
- A forfeitable casino bonus requires you to play with your real money before playing with the bonus money. If you win big with the money you deposited, you can choose to forfeit the bonus and withdraw your winnings without worrying about wagering requirements. Forfeitable bonuses are attractive, and this term will be highlighted in the terms and conditions if relevant.
🎰What does an exclusive casino bonus mean?
- An exclusive casino bonus is a tailored promotion offered to a certain player or group of players. It can often be triggered by signing up via a specific affiliate site. For example, an online casino might offer a 100% welcome deposit, but it might also run an exclusive 150% deposit for all readers of a certain magazine for a limited period of time.
Casino Bonuses FAQ
- New Zealand Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.govt.nz)
- Gambling Helpline New Zealand (www.gamblinghelpline.co.nz)
- eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance) (www.ecogra.org)
- Te Tari Taiwhenua | Department of Internal Affairs (www.dia.govt.nz/Gambling)
- Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt)