Free Spins No Deposit
|Casino Provider||Bonus Offer||Review|
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,500 + 10 Extra Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$2500 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,000 + 150 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,000 + 100 Extra Spins
18+. T&C Apply
200% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$5000
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200 + 50 Extra Spins
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$600 + 200 Extra Spins
EXCLUSIVE: 100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$1,500 + 200 Zee Spins + 500 Zee Points
NZ$100 Welcome Bonus + 200 Extra Spins
18+ T&Cs Applies
100% Welcome Bonus up to NZ$200
18+ New Players only. Gamble responsibly. www.begambleaware.org
Free Spins No Deposit Casino Bonuses
A no deposit free spins promotion provides you with a fantastic opportunity to test drive an online New Zealand casino before deciding whether to sign up for an account. You can also play some of the world’s most exciting online pokies without having to risk any of your own money. You stand a chance of earning a handsome profit if your luck is in, so free spins no deposit offers are well worth grasping.
This article will teach you what free spins no deposit offers entail, why they are attractive and how to claim them. We will explain how our experts identify the most lucrative offers.
There are generally wagering requirements to bear in mind when you take a no deposit free spins offer, so we will teach you what to look out for. The article shine a light on the top-rated pokies with free spins, delve into the other free spins bonuses that casinos offer, and ultimately arm you with all the information you need before enjoying free spins no deposit casino New Zealand bonuses.
What Are Free Spins?
Several online casinos offer free spins on video pokies as a promotional tool designed to attract new customers. You might receive 200 free spins when you sign up for an account at an online casino, or it might throw in 100 free spins alongside a NZ$200 welcome offer. Free spins are also given out to existing customers to reward them for their ongoing loyalty.
A free spins offer gives you the opportunity to play a particular online pokie with free bonus credit that the casino has awarded you. Once the free spins session is over, any winnings will be added to your account balance. You may be able to withdraw it instantly, but there will generally be a wagering requirement attached, such as 50x wagering.
This means you have to bet that money a certain amount of times before you can withdraw it. Most free spins bonuses require you to deposit some of your own money before you can unlock the free spins. Free spins no deposit offers are rarer, but you should always look out for them, because they allow you to enjoy free spins on a pokie without having to deposit any of your own money. It therefore provides you with a risk-free way to try out a new casino, play various pokies and potentially win some bonus funds.
Free Spins No Deposit And No Wagering
Finding a free spins no deposit offer that comes with no wagering requirements attached is like gold dust for online casino players. It is the most desirable bonus offer, because it gives you the chance to win real money by playing online pokies, without having to risk any of your hard-earned cash funds. You can then instantly withdraw any winnings without having to fulfill onerous play through requirements.
Pokie enthusiasts will be delighted to regularly see that wagering requirements tend to be kinder towards pokie games than it would be towards live casino for example.
Players regularly search for no deposit free spins with no wagering requirements, but these offers are few and far between. Some Casinos do promote offers of this nature from time to time, so it is important to seize upon them when they appear. Always check the terms and conditions to see if bonus wagering requirements are attached to a free spins no deposit bonus, and if so, how burdensome they are.
In general, various terms and conditions will be imposed upon any winnings you earn from a free spins no deposit session. The most important condition to look out for is the wagering requirement, which could be 20x, 40x or even 100x. If there is a 20x wagering req attached to a free spins session and you win NZ$20, you will have to roll that NZ$20 over 20 times before you can think about making a withdrawal. That means you have to place NZ$400 worth of bets before fulfilling the wagering requirements. There is also generally a time limit, so you will have a week or a fortnight in which to meet the requirements.
Some rollover requirements seem punitive, but they protect the online casinos. After all, if they made it too easy for players to walk away with a profit, they would quickly go out of business. It also gives them time to sell themselves to you, as they hope to encourage you to become a long-term customer. You might find that an online casino gives you added incentives and bonuses after a free spins session ends.
It is also possible to make a fortune without depositing any of you own money. Let’s say you win NZ$20 on a free spins session, and you still have NZ$30 bonus cash left in your account balance after completing the wagering requirements. You could withdraw it, or you could continue playing. You might play a progressive jackpot pokie and trigger the main prize, walking off with an eight-figure sum that changes your life. Such instances are rare, but they are certainly possible.
How We Find No Deposit Free Spins Online New Zealand
Our experts review all the latest online casinos that target New Zealand players. They mark each online casino site on its reputation, trustworthiness, casino game quality, game variety, customer service, security, user experience, payment options, withdrawal speeds, whether they offer a mobile casino and so on, but they also pay a great deal of attention to bonuses.
Our experts also constantly review existing, established online casinos. If standards slip, we downgrade their rating. If improvements are made over a prolonged period of time, we will upgrade their rating.
This ensures that our readers are constantly presented with up-to-date information about the best online casinos in New Zealand. It also means that we constantly monitor all the current bonuses that online casinos offer new and existing players. We can therefore ring fence all the latest casino free spins no deposit offers for this page. Free spins no deposit no wagering requirements bonuses are ideal, and we will always shine a light on them when they appear. For example, if we see a 30 free spins no deposit required keep what you win promotion, we will be excited to share it with you.
We will also highlight 10 free spins no deposit promotions, 50 free spins no deposit offers and so on, even if there are wagering requirements attached. Our experts check the terms and conditions and highlight the wagering requirements, and we will not recommend a free spins no deposit New Zealand offer if the play through conditions are too burdensome.
Free Spins With No Deposit Required - Keep Your Winnings!
This is the Holy Grail for online casino bonus cash hunters. It provides you with an exciting opportunity to play pokies without depositing your own cash, and you can keep any money you earn in the process. New Zealand players therefore regularly search for free spins no deposit "keep what you win" New Zealand offers, and free spins no deposit required keep your winnings promotions
This generally refers to a lack of wager requirement. Most online casino bonuses come with stringent rollover requirements attached, meaning you need to play your bonus winnings a certain amount of times before you are permitted to make a withdrawal. Free spins offers with no wagering requirements occasionally appear, but they are rare.
In general, you will have to pay close attention to the terms and conditions on any free spins on registration no deposit promotions. The most important condition is the wagering requirement, which can be anywhere from 4x to 100x, but there are other factors to bear in mind too.
There is often a time limit. You might have just a few days to complete the wagering requirements before the bonuses and unused free spins are removed from your account. There are generally limits on bet sizes, and free spins are normally awarded at the lowest stake on an online pokie, such as NZ$0.10. You might be able to claim free spins just once, winnings could be capped and so on, so it is really important to scrutinise the terms and conditions before accepting a free spins no deposit bonus.
To try and entice casino players, new casinos are more likely to offer this no deposit promotions than the more established brands.
Starburst Free Spins No Deposit
Starburst is one of the most popular online pokie games of all time. It is a vibrant, immersive pokie from NetEnt, replete with 5 reels and 10 playlines, and it has recently been updated with gorgeous 3D graphics. Starburst offers an RTP (return to player) ratio of 96.09%, it is medium volatility, and there are some interesting in-game features, like wilds and the both-way win option.
Most free spins no deposit casino New Zealand bonuses are limited to just one pokie or a handful of pokies, and Starburst is the most common game you will see on these promotions. It appeals to a broad variety of players. Starburst is a great introduction for beginners to the wonderful world of pokies, but there is also much for veteran players to enjoy.
It is therefore easy to see why Starburst features so prominently in free spins no deposit no wager offers, free spins no deposit mobile casino promotions and so on. If you see a Starburst free spins no deposit offer, you should take advantage of it.
Other Free Spins Bonuses
Traditional free spins bonuses are a lot more common than no deposit free spins bonuses. Normal free spins welcome bonuses require you to place a 1st deposit with your own money in order to trigger them. For example, Dream Vegas will give you 30 free spins after you deposit NZ$10 into a new account.
Casimba will give you a 200% welcome offer up to NZ$500 and throw in 50 extra free spins, but you must make a minimum deposit of NZ$20 to trigger it. Twin Casino will give you a 100% welcome package up to NZ$400 and 400 extra free spins, provided you deposit a minimum of NZ$20.
Your free spins winnings are generally subject to wagering requirements. There is a 35x wagering requirement attached to any winnings from the free spins at Twin Casino. If you were to win NZ$10, you would need to play NZ$350 worth of wagers with it before the balance would be available for withdrawal.
There are also other terms and conditions to keep in mind. Playzee will give you a 100% welcome bonus up to NZ$300, 100 free spins and 500 loyalty points when you sign up for a new account and deposit at least NZ$20 of your own money. You have 24 hours to use your free spins, and winnings from the free spins are capped at a maximum of NZ$50, while bonus and cash funds are subject to a 35x wagering requirement.
Online casinos regularly offer free spins bonuses to existing customers on an ongoing basis. These are short-term promotions, and they may be tied to a calendar event or a particular day of the week.
They could form part of a reload bonus. For example, you receive 50 free spins when you make your second deposit at Casimba, and 25 free spins when you make your third deposit, along with other bonuses. Software providers may also help fund these free spins bonuses to promote a particular online pokie game that they have just launched. Some casinos will even offer a free spin bonus for your 3rd deposit.
Traditional free spins do not immediately sound as appealing as the free spins no deposit New Zealand players can take advantage of. However, there are plenty of advantages to traditional free spins. You typically receive more free spins when you deposit your own money, you can generally choose from a wider array of pokies to use the free spins on, and you may enjoy less onerous wagering requirements.
You should therefore consider all free spins offers alongside no deposit free spins, free spins no deposit mobile casino offers, free spins no deposit no wager options and so on.
Top Rated Pokies with No Deposit Free Spins
You will generally be limited in the amount of pokies you can play when you trigger a free spins no deposit casino New Zealand offer. Alongside Starburst, you will often find these games featured in free spins no deposit no wager offers and free spins on registration no deposit bonuses:
- Gonzo’s Quest: A staple of free spins no deposit casino offers. Gonzo’s Quest benefits from superb graphics and gamification, with plenty of exciting multipliers on offer.
- Cleopatra: This a 5-reel, 20-line video pokie from industry titan IGT follows an Ancient Egypt theme and comes with some intriguing symbols.
- Jack and the Beanstalk:NetEnt released this highly rated pokie in 2011 and it has captured a place in the hearts of many players since then. It regularly features in free spins no deposit mobile casino offers, because it looks great on mobile devices.
- Super Fruit: This classic fruit machine game comes with an action-packed bonus feature and represents a great entry-level pokie for newcomers.
- Finn and the Swirly Spin: A unique pokie played on a 5x5 grid with cluster pays. This game follows an Irish theme, boasts an RTP of 96.62% and has a low to medium volatility level.
- Aloha Cluster Pays: A popular 6-reel, low volatility pokie from NetEnt, which allows you to win up to 10,000 times your stake.
- Twin Spin: An old school fruit machine with a few innovative twists, slick graphics, medium to high volatility and maximum wins of 1,080 times your stake on each spin.
- Age of the Gods: This popular 5-reel, 20-payline pokie, which can offer progressive jackpots, is sometimes featured in no deposit free spins promotions.
- Vikings go to Hell: A 5-reel, 25-payline pokie from Yggdrasil Gaming, with 2 sticky wilds and a 3x multiplier along with more free spins and random wilds. This is an exciting option for anyone triggering a free spins no deposit casino New Zealand bonus.
- Book of Dead: This 5-reel, 10-payline pokie is set in Ancient Egypt and has an RTP of 96.21%, with a maximum win of 5,000 times your stake.
- Reel Rush: A fun NetEnt pokie with retro design cues, which makes it look akin to a title you might find on a Nintendo GameBoy. There is a 96.96% RTP and some exciting wilds.
Many of the pokies games featured in the free spins on registration no deposit offers are from the NetEnt stable, as it produces many of the world’s leading online pokies.
How many no deposit free spins can you receive?
- The number of no deposit free spins you will receive depends upon how generous the online casino is feeling. The most common casino bonuses involve 10 free spins no deposit, 30 free spins no deposit and 50 free spins no deposit. The online casino sector is extremely competitive, so some operators launch highly lucrative no deposit free spins promotions and free spins no deposit mobile casino bonuses in order to stand out from the crowd.
How do I get Free Spins?
- Find the best free spins offers from licensed, reputable online casinos at Casino Source. Make sure you check the terms and conditions. Then register for an account at the online casino, place a deposit if necessary and receive your free spins. You can play the free spins session, complete any wagering requirements and once these are fulfilled you can withdraw your spins winnings.
Can I use No Deposit Free Spins on a mobile phone?
- The vast majority of no deposit free spins offers are available on a mobile phone. New online casinos generally adopt a mobile-first strategy nowadays, while established operators have ramped up their focus on mobile play due to the ubiquity of mobile devices, so free spins no deposit mobile casino bonuses are very common. You can check out the best mobile casinos and compare the best free spins and welcome bonus offers they are currently promoting.
Can I get Free Spins on any pokie I wish?
- You are generally limited to just one pokie machine or a small handful of pokies when you trigger a free spins no deposit offer. The best online casinos now offer more than 1,000 different online pokies for you to choose from, but only a small portion of these games are eligible for free spins no deposit casino and free spins no deposit no wager bonuses.
Can I win real money with free spins?
- You can certainly win real money with free spins no deposit offers. The casino is essentially giving you free credit to bet with. Any winnings will be added to your account balance once the no deposit free spins session has draw to a close. Occasionally you can withdraw real money immediately, but you normally have to complete wagering requirements, that will have min and max bet rules, before a withdrawal is permitted.
What is a Free Spins Welcome Bonus?
- A free spin welcome bonus is a promotional tool designed to entice new customers to a particular online casino. You will be awarded a certain amount of free spins upon signing up for a new account. It can take the form of a free spins no deposit offer, or you might have to deposit your own money. Some players prefer free spins no deposit required bonuses, but there are advantages to taking a traditional free spins offer too.
What are the Free Spins Wagering Requirements?
- This refers to the number of times you will have to play through any winnings you might earn during your free spins session. If there is a 40x rollover requirement and you win NZ$10, you will have to place NZ$400 worth of wagers before you can withdraw this bonus money. Wagering requirements can also include time limits, maximum winnings caps, game limitations and other conditions.
How do I find the latest no deposit free spins offers?
- Casino Source details all the latest no deposit free spins offers. We only recommend free spins no deposit bonuses from reputable, trustworthy online casinos that hold a relevant Gambling Commission licence. The latest no deposit free spins offers often come from new casinos trying to muscle their way into the market, but established operators also launch free spins on registration no deposit promotions, and we detail all of the best ones at Casino Source.
I already deposited at a casino, can I still get free spins?
- You should benefit from free spins on an ongoing basis at the best online casinos. They offer reload bonuses and run short-term free spins no deposit promotions to reward you for your loyalty, and to encourage you to try new online pokies. Sometimes the software developers team up with online casinos to offer you free spins if they launch an exciting new game.
How many times can I get no deposit free spins from one casino?
- You can only trigger a no deposit free spins welcome bonus once at an online casino. This is also known as a free spins on registration no deposit bonus. However, you can then enjoy ongoing reload bonuses and promotions that the casino provides. You can also sign up for accounts at a number of rival online casinos in order to benefit from multiple no deposit free spins promotions and bonus spin no deposit mobile casino offers.
Is there a time limit to use free spins with no deposit?
- You will generally find a time limit attached to free spins with no deposit offers. It can be 24 hours, a week or two weeks, but you cannot hold onto your free spins forever, as you will lose your unused bonus. It is generally advisable to use the free spins as soon as you trigger a free spins no deposit offer, so as to avoid forgetting about them and missing the bonus.
Does my pokie bet size matter for getting a free spins bonus?
- Your pokie bet size will matter when you take a free spins bonus. This will be found in the terms and conditions. Free spins are generally equivalent to the lowest possible stake on a pokie, such as NZ$0.10 or NZ$0.20. The bet size you place after making your qualifying deposit might also be important in terms of unlocking free spins bonus funds, so be sure to check the imposed terms and conditions.
What are bonus spins and bonus rounds?
- You might see free spins referred to bonus spins or bonus rounds. It is exactly the same offer, but it simply goes by a different name.